Project 2 // Personal Branding


Here is my final video for my personal tag. It was going well until several effects stopped working at the last minute. The letters were supposed to stretch at the end and a little star animation was supposed to show up. I'm not sure why this happened but I had been having a lot of difficulties with After Effects up until it stopped working. The letter stretch is still kind of there but it's kind of jerky and awkward now but I was not able to salvage the little star animation at all. The gradient background also moved in a loop and that did not export at all.  I'm glad I got most of it working but I am still quite disappointed not everything did. 

 

Comments

  1. love the music, especially the buildup in the middle! i think it'd tie it together perfectly if you faded down the beginning and end of the clip's audio to make it a bit less abrupt! i hope your effects end up working out too, it's so inconvenient when they stop rendering correctly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial // Project 2

Project 4 // Progress