Project 1 // Concept

     For this project, I wanted to take the audio from this scene in Pride and Prejudice (2005) and use the first 30 seconds of it to make a lyric video. I first wrote down all the words being said because so much is said in these 30 seconds and then I tried to make the video. Unfortunately, After Effects keeps crashing on me but thankfully I just got paid so I will soon have an external hard drive to finally be able to save my process. The good thing about having to start from scratch is that I can try out a bunch of different effects on the type, different background colors, different fonts, etc. It's been very enjoyable and I feel like I'm starting to understand the program a lot, especially with the help from videos. I think I'll go in and tweak the audio after I'm finally done with the video too. I did not realize how much the rain impacts what's able to be heard so I might try and take some of it out in Audition. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 2 // Personal Branding

Tutorial // Project 2

Project 4 // Progress